Each home in Sea Gallery Villas will frame the most breathtaking, panoramic views of the ancient site of Amathus in Limassol and vast expanses of the sparkling blue sea beyond. Sea Gallery Villas are all individual by design, conceived by three leading independent architectural firms. Each bespoke villa has its own unique character, balancing traditional and contemporary influences, and contrasting different luxurious materials and finishes – natural wood, local golden sandstone, white stucco and sheer glass. At Sea Gallery Villas, each private garden and overflow swimming pool sits within unique landscaping, created to complement its distinctive surroundings – with the added advantage of a blue flag beach just 100 metres away. The light, space and atmosphere encourage you to unwind and relax completely. Yet, while preserving the tranquillity, luxury hotels, gourmet restaurants and numerous beachfront bars are all within a short walk. And just minutes away, you have the life and soul of the centre of Limassol.
- Reinforced concrete frame comprising of footings, columns, beams and slabs, designed in accordance with the regulations for anti-earthquake construction specifications.
- Exterior walls are 25cm thick with a double brick wall of 10cm and 5cm thermal insulation in the middle. Internal partition walls are of 10cm hollow bricks.
- Marble paving in entrance hall, living and dining areas.
- Marble internal staircases.
- Marble paving on kitchen floor.
- Ceramic tiles on terraces and roof deck.
- Pool areas fitted with ceramic tiles and/or wood deck as shown in drawings.
- Ceramic tiles in bathrooms.
- Pre-varnish floating parquet with solid wood top layer in bedrooms.
- Granostone in entrance to parking and parking corridor.
- Ceramic tiles in basement areas.
- External surfaces have three coats of plaster and two coats of exterior paint. Partly decorated with stone, wood and fair-face concrete as shown on drawings.
- Internal surfaces have three coats of plaster and three coats of emulsion paint.
- Bathroom walls partly covered with ceramic tiles and partly with three coats of painted plaster.
- Kitchen walls above benches have three coats of plaster and Corian back splash.
- Walls behind the kitchen cupboards and bedroom wardrobes have two coats of plaster.
- Fair-faced concrete treated with two coats of spatula and three coats of emulsion paint.
- All bathrooms have false ceiling with plasterboard.
- All flat roofs and terraces have 5cm thermal insulation material and 4mm bitumen reinforced waterproof polyester membrane.
- All external concrete walls and columns have 3cm thermal insulation.
- All external walls have 5cm thermal insulation.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Entrance door - hardwood frame and solid wood leaf.
- Internal doors - wooden doorframes and wooden block board lined, finished with wood veneer and rubber seals. Door leafs are flat and faced with wood veneer.
- External doors and windows are coloured aluminium with double glazing sliding and/or hinged tilted sections.
WARDROBES AND KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
- Corian worktop in the kitchen.
- High quality Italian-made kitchen cupboards with combination of laminate and glass finish and chipboard structure with melamine finish.
- Under sink cupboard includes aluminium base, with basket. Totally extractable drawers with cutlery and crockery display.
- Italian-made bedroom wardrobes with laminate finish doors and chipboard structure with melamine finish.
SANITARY WARE AND MIXERS
- Imported high quality sanitary ware complete with accessories - mirrors, soap holders and towel bars.
- Single lever, chrome plated mixers.
- Corian sink in the kitchen.
- Marble washbasin tops with wooden under-counter cupboard where shown on drawings.
- Wall mounted WCs with concealed cistern.
- Glazed cubicle for shower trays.
- Individual water tank with solar panels and electric water heater and Central Pressurized System for hot and cold water.
- PVC-supply lines for hot and cold water, with pipe in pipe system.
- Front and back garden and roof deck water taps.
- PVC pipes connected to town’s central sewage system.
- Interphone entrance door control.
- TV points in the living area, bedrooms and ground floor terrace, plus provision for satellite antenna.
- Safety fuses or dipolar switches with light indicators for all kitchen appliances, to meet Electricity Authority’s regulations.
- Two phone lines, with phone sockets in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Home lighting control system for living and dining areas.
- Double electricity sockets throughout.
- Shaver socket in master bathroom.
- Light sensor will be provided at parking and entrance area.
- Security alarm system.
- Provision for sound points in the living room and ground floor terrace.
- IP camera provision for living room, kitchen and bedroom corridor.
- Waterproof socket outlet at ground floor terrace and roof terrace (if applicable).
- Phase D: Provision for control and automation (Smart Home) for the VRV units, security alarm system, sound points and the IP cameras.
- VRV system (heating and cooling) including units, wiring, drainage system and copper pipes installation.
- Phase E: Full installation of split units.
- Kitchen appliances include: stainless steel electric oven, ceramic electric operated hobs, washing machine, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel refrigerator and extractor hood.
- All Phase B,C & D villas have an internal lift to serve all floors.
- In Phase A, only villas A2, A4 and A5 have a lift.
- Plot boundaries are defined by low and high walls, as shown in the drawings.
- External swimming pool.
- External shower for swimming pool.
- Fireplace in sitting room (Phases A-D).
- Barbeque with light and waterproof socket outlet (Phases A-D).
- Structure - reinforced concrete overflow swimming pool.
- Finish includes:
- Tiled mosaic wall
- Tiles around edge of swimming pool
- Step ladder and safety instructions
- Electro-mechanical equipment supply and installation
- Cleaning equipment including test kit, net, brush, vacuum brush.
- Depth of swimming pool: 1.25 -1.40 metres.
- Shape of swimming pool as shown in drawings.
- The gardens are planted with trees and bushes, and have a full irrigation system.